Monday 30 May 2016

Moda Modern Building Blocks - Blocks 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 and 40

In the past couple of weeks, I've seen a few folks finishing the Moda Modern Building Blocks quilts via IG and Bloglovin and it has made me itch to get on with my own.  Seems to be taking me FOREVER, don't you think?




So, here are six blocks to edge me a little closer to the full 48.  Top row left to right are blocks 35, 36 and 37, and the bottom row are blocks 38, 39 and 40.

Block 35 looks a bit meh in these pale greys, I think.  Fingers crossed it'll be ok in the whole quilt.  As you can see 36 and 37 are the same design with different colour values and placements. 38 and 40 are similarly alike but different.  Block 39 (middle of bottom row) is sadly quite wonky in the centre but I think the photo accentuates it further - eep!  Anyway, 40 blocks in to this quilt I'm a little bit passed requiring perfection, so I will live with it.  Can you tell there's a sense of just wanting this thing done?

40 blocks down, just 8 left to go.  I can do this!!!


2 comments:

  1. Yes you definitely can! Keep going, so close to the finish! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely and you don't seem to be taking ages. Mind, that's compared toy usually glacial pace so maybe I'm not the best judge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...